I gotta say, my family has some great cooks!
I dediced, though, that we need a designated "monitor" that stands in the door way and regulates your portions before eating a huge paper plate mountain full of food and becoming totatlly uncomfortable afterwards. I mean we all ate our mountains of food, and then were like pre-hospital admittance-full for the next 4 hours. Stupid. Who can be that person that says "too much mashed potatoes, put a scoop of green bean casserole back, you need about half that much turkey".... maybe I'll do that next year.
haha.

I had fun being with family, as always.
Dfoo and I went out for ice cream... we've been on a Paciugo kick lately (italian gelato shop). They usually have really weird flavors in their rotation like orange basil ice cream, carmalized maple bacon ice cream, or Black sesame ice cream.
But we stuck with traditional "good" flavors and got chocolate turtle, peanut butter crunch, and Bailey's.



And this is a funny video of Aveen playing in a leaf pile in my back yard. She's so cute! Until she started choking and had to pause for a cough fit.
No comments:
Post a Comment