My dog helped decorate the tree....
We got some fabric and cut it into stripes and then braided it for tree decor. Aveen helped braid, too!

This is the finished product. We used a real skirt for the tree skirt and put a few lights. It's fun to look at in our cozy living room.
Rachel and Cristi enjoying some couch time together at our chili night. Both are so beautiful!!
My best friend and my's traditional christmas pic in front of the tree, only this year with puppies and babies.
Rach gets cuter everyday, and now she's cooing and making sounds. disclaimer--I'm not obsessed with Aveen or Rachel, I promise, even though these blog posts might reveal other wise. They just seem to be the only objects of my pictures lately. And in general bring a lot of life and laughter to my daily life. So I like them.
admission is the first step to recovery... say, "my name is laura and i AM obsessed with my puppy and rachel.... :)
ReplyDelete