Friday, November 12, 2010

November

Sweet November.

Has it been sweet? hahah, I guess so. It's been crazy that's for sure. My life is sooo dramatic, when did that happen? I feel like there's is always something to be "figuring out".

But I'd prefer it that way. Life is unwritten! So full of surprises, full of circumstances that you'd never imagined. Life at 26 is different than what I thought it would be, how much more so the future will be!

I don't have many pictures to post, because I've been in survivor mode--- not really taking a whole lot of pictures, not really blogging, not really communicating with anyone except for those in front of me. (sorry anyone else! I do miss you!)

But I've moved into a new house!
And I have a new job that's fun and allows me to be creative and organized and peaceful. I work at a store called 201 Collective in downtown Waco. It's for sure the trendiest and cutest place to get clothes in Waco. It's fun because I get to dress up for work, by whatever inspires me that day. When I get dressed in the morning, I just never know what I'll end up coming up with for the day. And they encourage me to grab something off the hanger and wear it at the store for the day, which is so fun! I get shop and play dress up! And then of course, I find some amazing Summer Ellis earrings to go with the outfit.

I'm watching myself on wanting too much.... expressive and original clothes and jewelry, uh-oh, my debit card is in trouble!

This is a odd picture, but it's the only recent on I have! My friend Maegan had a 1920's Murder Mystery costume party. We all had to dress up accordingly. I was Mrs. Toosteal, wife of a Congressman. I didn't kill anyone or get killed, so I cam out pretty well. But I am pictured just two left of the murderer!


No comments:

Post a Comment