Saturday, March 20, 2010

A New Kid on the Block


Congratulations! There's a new kid on the block, his name is Yehiah, I think... I'm still working on the pronunciation. He is now 7 days old! Our neighbor delievered him at home while we were traveling in Greece. So as soon as we came back we went to visit the baby. He's amazing, so tiny! I've never held anything that 6 days old! It's like holding years of pontential and dreams all in one little 9oz bundle.
really happy and relieved mama Siwra


The whole gang- 4 girls and now one boy and two american neighbors.

I'm so happy for them! Piroza, and we have one other really pregnant neighbor, like any day she could go into labor. She's also going to have her baby at home. Kristi and I have asked if we could help and be apart of that delivery, so I'm really praying that opportunity will happen! That would be incredible!

Also, If you want to see more greece pictures, I put some here.

Athens, Greece


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. 1) Greece looked beautiful...so does that little tiny baby! 2) That little girl in the black shirt next to you in that one picture is adorable! As are you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, remind me to show you not to hold a baby like a football... :) lyttmab!!

    ReplyDelete