I got a puppy.
She's awesome... a true longing fulfilled. I've wanted a dog for a long time, throughout college and beyond, and I knew that as soon as I came back from Iraq, I wanted to get a dog.
Her name is Aveen, it's Kurdish for "deep love".
She's a shih-poo.
She loves people and follows you around on your heels, even if that means getting up from her nap.
She's a risk taker. We've had to catch her so many times as she leaps off the couch and dives out of your hands to another person.
She's going to help me through this tranisition! Yeah, someone always there who I can love all that I want and take care of!!
I gotta watch out for this one. :) My mom loves her, too! If there is a puppy theft, she's suspect #1.
Where did you get her? Why did you choose this particular puppy? Is she emancipated (neutered) yet? Some time ago you went on a camping trip and there was a large white dog with you. I thought that was your dog.
ReplyDeleteI just got her a few days ago. She's great! But, no not neutered yet.
ReplyDelete