This is my first blog since being back in America... and Wow! It just took about 45seconds to upload pictures... amazing!! I can't get over how fast it is. That means more pictures!
I've been back about a week now, and I think my head is still spinning and my heart in all different directions, but I'm doing well. I'm trying to take the transitions slow and restful... but neither of which are in my personality, especially if there are things to get done! I'm happy and thankful to be back in America!
Here's me arriving at DFW. My mom bulldozed over my dad to give me a hug. Supposedly, there was much previous discussion about who would hug me first, and all had decided that my Dad would be first... because he rarely is and it was so close to Father's day. But when the moment came... mom's maternal overdrive threw dad 5 steps behind as she ran down the little aisle. Haha
Here's me arriving at DFW. My mom bulldozed over my dad to give me a hug. Supposedly, there was much previous discussion about who would hug me first, and all had decided that my Dad would be first... because he rarely is and it was so close to Father's day. But when the moment came... mom's maternal overdrive threw dad 5 steps behind as she ran down the little aisle. Haha
Best friend Jolynn. She lives in Dallas now!!!! Yes!! She's no longer 30 hours away! By the end of our 3 day adventure across europe, we were greased out. My hair is greased out.
The men rolling out my pink and purple luggage. Thanks dad and Deff!
My big little brother... he's lookin good!!
My best friend Amanda... she's pregnant! She's still glowing. And we matched!
The guys made it back, too. We're all pooped as you can tell.
Reunited with my sis!! I missed this one.
If I'm laying on the couch, and my brother sees me, he likes to sit on me.... it's this weird thing that he has to do, only this time he had a camera.I do live in a family of odd-balls... but we like it. LOL. I think we've all embraced our odd-ballness. haha

No comments:
Post a Comment